MPCX - MPC with 10" touch display
In the Mood For Modular
Control external analogue synth gear using the 8 built-in CV ports. These ports can be configured to send pitch, velocity, and gate CV to analogue synths, drum machines, etc. Automate knob movements, notes, gates and play it all back in time with the MPC. This makes the X one of the best modular sequencers available.
Touch It, Play It
Control every parameter using the 16 fully assignable, touch-capactive Q-Link knobs. With a dedicated OLED display above each 360 (degree symbol) knob, you can easily see what parameter you’re tweaking and the current assigned value. The Q-Links are great for adding expressiveness to your tracks thru recording automation.
Sounds For Days
The MPC has a well-earned reputation for sounds that hit hard and sound great, right out of the box. The MPC X comes pre-installed with The Vault 2.0, 10GB of radio-ready sounds from the world’s top sound design companies as well as our own signature samples.
Ableton Live Control
MPC Live and MPC X now come pre-mapped to Ableton Live for an instant performance and production setup. Users have complete command over Live’s clip launching, mixer and instrument macro controls wirelessly via Wi-Fi network Ableton Link or by ethernet connection using a USB to ethernet adapter.
MPC2 DESKTOP SOFTWARE INCLUDED
Akai Professional's MPC2 software features all the tools to quickly navigate every musical task from writing music and recording audio, to mixing and mastering.
From the advanced multi-engine plugin synthesis of Hype to a faithful plugin emulation of the legendary Mellotron Tape Synth keyboard, MPC delivers a wide palette of sonic textures with its MPC plugin instruments for powerful music composition.
Enjoy over 100 plugins from award-winning AIR Music Tech., including the AIR Vocal Insert Effects Suite, delivering the power to record and mix the perfect vocals. In addition to its stable of standard dynamic audio processors, MPC features numerous time-based Insert Effects for creative remixing and production like Half Speed and Stutter.
Unleash the true power of all your gear. MPC2 fuses deep internal MIDI routing capabilities and multitrack recording capabilities across tracks, MIDI compatible synthesizers, drum machines and sound modules to form the beating heart of any production setup.
Connect and route all the MIDI gear in your studio including class compliant USB Keyboards, MIDI interfaces, and USB-to-CV modules to supercharge your I/O capability.
- (16) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
- (8) banks accessible via Pad Bank buttons
- (16) 360° touch-sensitive Q-Link knobs for parameter adjustment
- (1) 360° encoder for display navigation and selection via push
- (7) 270° knobs for gain, mix & level adjustment
- (63) dedicated-function buttons
- 10.1” / 257 mm (diagonal)
- 8.5” x 5.5” / 216 x 139 mm (width x height)
- Full-color LED-backlit display with touch interface
- RAM 2 GB
- Storage 16 GB (user storage, 10 GB pre-installed content), 4 GB (MPC operating system)
- (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS inputs (Input 1/2)
- (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS inputs (Input 3/4: 1 stereo pair)
- (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TS instrument inputs (Inst 1/2)
- (2) RCA inputs (Input 3/4: 1 stereo pair, phono- or line-level)
- (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TS footswitch inputs (FS 1/2)
- (2) 5-pin MIDI inputs
- (8) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS outputs (Main L/R, Outputs 3/4–7/8: 4 stereo pairs)
- (4) 5-pin MIDI outputs
- (8) 1/8” (3.5 mm) CV/Gate outputs
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) stereo headphone output
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo headphone output
- (2) USB Type-A ports (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) power adapter input Power via power adapter (19 V, 3.42 A, center-positive, included)
Dimensions (width x depth x height)
- 19.9” x 16.7” x 3.4” / 50.5 x 42.4 x 8.7 cm (display flat)
- 19.9” x 15.3” x 8.4” / 50.5 x 38.8 x 21.4 cm (display upright)
- 12.57 lbs.
- 5.66 kg