38 IN /28 OUT Digital Mixer
THE MIXER THAT CHANGED THE RULES
38 in / 28 out Digital Mixer with remote wireless control
Our best-selling digital mixer combines exceptional functionality with innovative design to deliver a professional mixing experience with class-leading sound quality.
Whether you’re making the move from analogue or updating your digital desk, mixing live or in the studio, it’s time to experience Qu.
- Our Best-Selling Digital Mixer
- Inputs: 32 Mono / 3 Stereo
- Mixes: 4 Mono / 7 Stereo / LR
- Matrix: 2 Stereo
- 32x32 USB audio interface
- Comprehensive channel processing and FX
- Intuitive Interface with Full colour touchscreen
- Range of remote expanders
- Suitable for:
- A/V Install
- Corporate audio
- Houses of Worship
MAKES MIXING FEEL NATURAL
Massive processing power and advanced functionality counts for nothing if you can’t access the controls you need in a heartbeat.
Qu-32 has a fader per mono input channel and fewer fader layers for simpler, quicker workflow. Because every mic input is presented on its own fader for fast, easy control, this makes Qu-32 the perfect mixer for first-time converts from analogue to digital and those not comfortable working with several layers of faders.
The True Colour Touchscreen and its dedicated rotary encoder form the heart of Qu-32’s interface, providing super-fast access to all settings and parameters. Dedicated keys and screen tabs quickly guide you to meter and RTA views, FX racks, channel processing, USB audio control, scenes, setup menus and much more.
Complementing the touchscreen is the SuperStrip – a set of single-function physical controls for instant access to gain, HPF, 4 band PEQ, gate, compressor, GEQ and pan.
Coming from analogue? Qu will make you feel at home.
CAPTURE EVERY DETAIL
Qu has been designed from the ground up to deliver professional sound quality, from input to output.
Qu-32 features thirty two AnalogiQ digitally controlled preamps with advanced zero-crossing detection and a padless 1dB-step gain stage.
The AnalogiQ preamp design has been refined to offer superb transparency, minimal distortion and an ultra-low noise floor, with a warm, musical sound that is missing from some digital consoles.
The analogue signal is captured by high-class, low latency 24bit analogue to digital converters, which are matched to 24bit digital to analogue converters to deliver the required high quality output.
WORLD CLASS PROCESSING & FX
Qu’s RackFX dynamics and FX algorithms are derived from those used in our pro touring series.
Some of the world’s most respected audio engineers have chosen to use RackFX on tour in preference to top-end plug-ins and external FX units.
Qu boasts 4 stereo RackFX engines, featuring lovingly crafted emulations of legendary classic reverbs, gated reverbs, delays, modulators, flangers and more. FX are returned to the mix on dedicated return channels, so you’re not tying up your mono and stereo input channels, and each Stereo FX Return has a dedicated 4 band PEQ.
RECORD. STREAM. MIX.
Qu-32’s built-in audio interface streams up to 32 selectable tracks to your Mac or PC and returns from the computer can be easily assigned to the Input channels.
The interface is class-compliant on Mac OS X making it truly plug ‘n play and will be recognized straight away by any DAW supporting Core Audio, including Logic, Cubase, Reaper, and Pro Tools. An ASIOTM and WDM compatible driver is available for Windows computers.
Standard MIDI control is tunnelled over the USB and network connections, this can be mapped to the faders of your favourite DAW using the A&H MIDI Control app which provides easy setup and emulation of HUI or Mackie Control protocols on Mac OS X and Windows systems.
Want to livestream? Easy. Just send a stereo mix over USB and your streaming software will do the rest.
- 32 Mono Mic/Line Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- Recallable AnaLOGIQTM Preamps
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 24 Mix Outputs (XLR)
- 4 Stereo Groups (switchable to Mix mode)
- Up to 11 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 7 stereo)
- 2 Stereo Matrix Outs
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 dedicated FX Sends / Returns
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- AES Digital Out
- 32×32 USB Audio Interface
- dSNAKETM Remote Audio Port
- 33 Motor Faders
- 7” Touchscreen
- 10 Soft Keys
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor, delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor, delay on all Outputs
- Automatic Mic Mixer
- Channel Ducker on all Inputs
- ProFactory Mic Presets
- RackFX Library
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Spectrogram to aid feedback elimination and room acoustics
- Qu-Drive Direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- DAW MIDI Control
- Qu-Pad iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- Qu-Control customisable iOS app for simple wireless control
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System