PRODUCTION AND PERFORMANCE SYSTEM
Big, bold, and in your face, the larger pads create more room for complex moves like flams and rolls.
FULL COLOR, HI RES SCREENS
With two full-color displays and the four-directional push encoder, you can browse sounds, FXs, plug-ins, and instruments with a tactile, one-handed, completely visual workflow – simply find the thumbnail and load directly from the hardware.
STUDIO-GRADE AUDIO INTERFACE
MASCHINE now comes with a studio-grade, 96kHz / 24-bit audio interface for pristine sound. Simply patch in a synth or add a dynamic mic for quick recording and sampling.
PAD INPUT MODE BUTTONS
Drum rhythms, program patterns, or play melodies and chords, switching easily with the click of a button.
Take parameter snapshots, tweak settings, and return back to the original settings to discover new transitions.
Simply touch a knob to assign your favorite parameters to macros and start tweaking.
NOTE REPEAT BUTTON
Play fills and arps during a performance with a larger, easier-to-find button.
Transport buttons now include deeper integration with most DAWs and direct access to Follow and Tempo Tap.
FIXED VELOCITY BUTTON
Program accents and ghost notes quickly with 16 fixed velocity levels or get a smooth, constant volume when triggering samples.
UPDATED FILE MANAGEMENT
Open a recent project, make changes, and save it as a new file without ever touching the mouse with new Save and Open buttons.
EXPANDED CONTROL SECTION
Quickly jump between views with one-touch access to the Arranger, Mixer, Sound Browser or Sampler.
8 TOUCH SENSITIVE KNOBS
Touch once to activate special contextual menus, such as tag clouds, sound settings, and FX parameters. You can also map your most frequently used FX, instruments, or plug-in parameters to macros with the touch of a button.
SMART STRIP FOR NEW WAYS TO PLAY
Use it like a keyboard wheel to pitch-bend and modulate sounds. Add new sonic textures, builds, or transitions with advanced performance FX like stutter and scratch. Or strum samples, synths, and drums like a guitar.
BUILT FOR SPEED
MASCHINE lets you effortlessly produce beats, melodies, and harmonies with powerful drum synths, premium sounds, an integrated sampler, and more – cutting-edge software meets intuitive hardware for ultra-smooth workflow.
Two high-res color screens make it easy to slice samples, browse and preview sounds, tweak FX, and mix and edit your projects – without looking at your computer.
Stay in the creative zone with a truly hands-on, optimized layout with more dedicated function buttons and a new four-directional push encoder.
Find new ways to express yourself with MASCHINE’s Smart Strip – use it like a pitchwheel to bend sounds, experiment with perform FX, or strum sounds like a guitar.
USB-powered and packed with a built-in, pro-grade 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface, you can record, play, and perform from anywhere.
PLAY TO YOUR OWN BEATMASCHINE’s 16 ultra-responsive pads makes it fun and easy to play. In Pad mode, drum in beats or lightly brush sounds on the 16 ultra-responsive pads. Switch to Keyboard mode and play like a piano. And in Step mode, program sounds precisely where you want them, and automate pitch, volume, LFO, or any other parameter step by step for incredibly intricate and musical results in record time.
BROWSE SOUNDS WITHOUT BREAKING THE FLOWMASCHINE’s ultra-fast, tag-based browser gives your creativity no time to slow down. Use MASCHINE’s two full-color display screens plus the 4-directional push encoder to quickly find any project, group, sound, instrument, effect or sample. Then simply load it and go.
SAMPLE, SLICE, PLAY – IN THE STUDIO OR ON THE GOWith a professional-grade, 96kHz / 24-bit built-in audio interface, MASCHINE makes sampling fluid and simple – grab audio, slice it, and shape it. The USB-powered hardware gives you total control, and the hi-res displays let you slice samples with laser precision. Experienced beatheads will love the vintage sampling modes.
KICKSTART NEW IDEASWhether you’re a pro or just making your first beat, MASCHINE helps you spark new ideas without disrupting your flow. Automatically generate random new melodies and drum patterns with the Variation Engine. And discover exciting new transitions and builds with morphing between parameter snapshots using Lock.
DISCOVER UNIQUE WAYS TO PERFORM AND PLAY
The Smart Strip opens up unique new ways to perform and play. Use it like a pitchwheel to bend and modulate sounds. Add new tactile dimensions to Perform FX, like stutter, echo, and flanger. Or strum samples, sounds, and drums like a guitar to discover new sonic textures.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 33 GB free disk space for KOMPLETE 12 SELECT.
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST2 (64-bit), Audio Units (64-bit), AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, and WASAPI.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 12 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration — an Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate the software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Width: 320 mm / 12.6"
- Length: 301 mm / 11.85"
- Height: 41 mm / 1.61"
- Weight: 2.2 kg / 4.85 lbs