25 Key MIDI Controller Keyboard with 8 Velocity Sensitive Pads and Automap Support
Get More Creative
Impulse is our ultra-responsive and expressive keyboard with loads of fully assignable controls. Designed for people who love to play keys, it's a pleasure to play and integrates seamlessly with Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Pro Tools and other major music software.
Our Most Expressive Keyboard
We specifically designed the Impulse keyboard to let you create truly expressive performances. Ultra-responsive with semi-weighted action and aftertouch, its full-size piano style keys adapt perfectly to any instrument you want to play, including organs, synths and pianos.
While you’re playing, our unique High Rate Scan (HRS) technology will scan the keyboard 10,000 times per second to capture every nuance of your performance.
You can choose between a 61, 49 and 25-key version of Impulse. The only difference is that the 25-key sacrifices its faders to make it easier to carry around.
Produce Better Music
Mix and sculpt your sound using endless smooth-action knobs, low-profile 45mm faders, loads of buttons and a custom LCD screen. All controls work seamlessly with major music software and can be mapped to any parameter.
Do More with Your Drum Pads
Play drums in real time with pressure-sensitive pads for rolling beats, looping drum samples and designing arpeggios. These pads also function as multicoloured clip launchers in Ableton Live, so you can tell whether clip is loaded (yellow), playing (green), or recording (red).
Connect To Just About Anything
Impulse is class-compliant and USB bus-powered, so you can simply plug it into Mac or Windows and get started straight away, without the need for a power supply.
Impulse is gig-ready, too; 5 pin MIDI outputs allow you to connect to your favourite synth or module.
Product Hardware Specifications
- 25, 49 or 61 note velocity sensitive piano style keyboard with assignable aftertouch
- 8 multi-colour large backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 8 endless encoders (infinite rotation)
- 9 sliders (49 & 61 note) 1 slider (25 note)
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- Custom blue-backlit LCD display
- 6 function buttons (4 with LED indicators)
- 4 control switch buttons with LEDs (49 & 61 note) 3 control switch buttons with LEDs (25 note)
- 9 mute / solo buttons plus toggle button (49 & 61 note)
- Arpeggiator with tap tempo and roll
- USB B 2.0
- DC power socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4” jack socket
- Expression pedal 1/4” jack socket
- MIDI In and MIDI Out din sockets
- Kensington security slot
Ableton Live Lite is included
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 8 or greater to work with Impulse. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Impulse integration. Impulse will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- Fully USB bus powered
Power supply not included
- Impulse 25: 525mm (20.6”) length x 332mm (13”) depth x 100mm (3.94”) height
- Impulse 49: 864mm (33.3”) length x 332mm (13”) depth x 100mm (3.94”) height
- Impulse 61: 1022mm (40.2”) length x 332mm (13”) depth x 100mm (3.94”) height
OS compatibilty not relevant for this product range/type