37 Mini-Key Perfomance Micro Synth with 256 Sounds, Vocoder and Animate Controls
Big Sound, small synth
Don't let its size fool you; MiniNova has the most powerful sound engine and effects of any micro synth. More polyphony, more filters, more effects, more modulation.
Every sound has easy access to almost limitless variations, which you can subtly tweak or totally warp with the twist of a knob or the touch of a button. Create all the dirty-fat bass, soaring leads, lush pads and vintage sounds you could possibly want - but on a tough and compact 37 mini-key synth.
Find Your Sound Fast
MiniNova comes with 256 killer sounds, space to save another 128 of your own, and a Patch Librarian for loading and storing as many extra sounds on your computer as you'll ever need.
That's a lot of choice, but you can easily search through them by selecting your style or music, or the type of sound you're after. Bass? Lead? Techno? Hip Hop? Whatever you're looking for, you'll find your sound fast. Don't worry if you're lacking inspiration: we're always releasing new free soundpacks for MiniNova, which we create with renowned artists and sound designers.
Create Unique Vocals
MiniNova's Vocoder comes with a secret weapon: VocalTune. Talk or sing into the mic, and your voice will automatically be tuned to the notes you play on the keyboard.
Or, to do something totally unique with your voice, run it through the effects engine. Add reverb, distortion, chorus/phaser, gator compression or EQ - whatever you need to create attention-grabbing vocals, or recreate iconic vocal lines.
Don't limit yourself to vocals either: Plug in your instrument or any audio source to do really cool stuff with MiniNova's VocalTune, vocoder, filters and effects.
Animate and Arpeggiate
Switch to 'Animate' mode and press one of the eight backlit buttons to trigger awesome performance functions.
Switch to 'Arpeggiator' mode to jam with arpeggiator rhythms in realtime, using the buttons to edit the arpeggiator step sequencer so you can switch steps in and out.
Product Hardware Specifications
Utility, display and patch select controls
- 16 character custom LCD
- 1x large detented patch select encoder
- 1x patch sort switch
- 1x volume dial
- 1x detented data encoder
- 5x navigation/utility buttons
- 2x patch navigation buttons
- Pitch wheel (LED lit)
- Modulation wheel (LED lit)
- 37 note keyboard with velocity
- 4x smooth edit/performance pots
- 1x large smooth filter pot
- 1x six position parameter selector switch
- 6x parameter indicator LEDs
- 8x three-colour, back-lit animate/arpeggiator/favourite patch-select buttons
- 2x animate/arpeggiate LED indicators
- 1x back-lit 'hold' button
- 1x animate/arpeggiator/favourite patch toggle switch
- 1x 'favourite' patch select button
- 1x arpeggiator tempo control pot
- 1x arpeggiator tempo indicator LED
- 2x back-lit arpeggiator control encoders
- 2x back-lit octave select buttons
Inputs, Outputs, rear panel
- XLR dynamic mic input
- 1x ¼” jack inputs
- 2x ¼” jack outputs
- 1x ¼” jack headphone output
- Sustain pedal on ¼” jack input
- MIDI in/out
- 12 volt power input
- USB/DC/off power switch
- USB B 2.0 (MiniNova can be powered via USB)
- Kensington security slot
- Unboxed: 560mm (22.04”) length x 250mm (9.84”) depth x 75mm (2.95”) height
- Boxed: 615mm (24.21”) length x 345mm (13.58”) depth x 115mm (4.52”) height