FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Monday to Friday 11 am to 8 pm
Sunday 12 PM to 6 PM
- Return/Refund Policy Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
- A handling charge of 10% or AED75, whichever is greater, will be charged to the Customer where it is established that the reason for return of the goods was not subject to provisions of the above warranty or guarantee clauses of these terms and conditions (e.g., unwanted items).
- Re-delivery of goods after failed delivery where the Company or their couriers are not at fault may require re-delivery and /or return delivery charges
- Once opened, cartridges and stylus, headphones and vocal microphones may not be returned.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns for special order items, these items can range from custom made cases to products that we do not usually carry in stock. If you are unsure if the product you have purchased is a special order item please confirm this with your sales advisor.
- Any new goods that are found to be faulty maybe returned for replacement or a refund in which case the Purchaser has to notify the Company within 7 days of the receipt of goods. Item must be unused, in its original condition and in its original packaging.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Customer can cancel their order within 24 hours. Refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.
You are entitled to the benefit of any warranty or guarantee received by Selecta from the Manufacturer of goods supplied. Selecta will not be liable for: Any defects resulting from wear and tear, accident, improper use by the Customer other than in accordance with the instructions or advice of the Company or the Manufacturer of the goods.
Any technical information, recommendations, statements or advice furnished by the Company or its staff not given in writing in response to a specific request from the Customer before the contract is made.
In the event of any faults arising during the guarantee period:
The Customer shall be responsible for the return of all faulty goods in original packing along with the original invoice / receipt, we accept no responsibility for any damage caused during transit. The Company reserves the right to carry out the repairs itself, its agents or return the goods for repair to the Manufacturer as the Company in its absolute discretion sees fit.
The Company will only return repaired or replacement goods within the United Arab Emirates A handling charge of 10% or AED75, whichever is greater, will be charged to the Customer where it is established that the reason for return of the goods was not subject to provisions of the above warranty or guarantee clauses of these terms and conditions (e.g., unwanted items).
Equipment warranty coverage period against manufacturing defect is as follows:
AIAIAI – 2 Years
Allen & Heath – 1 Year
DAP Audio – 1 Year
Denon – 1 Year
L-Acoustics – 5 Years
MWM – 1 Year
Numark – 1 Year
Omnitronic – 1 Year
Pioneer DJ – 1 Year
QSC – 1 Year
Rane – 1 Year
Pre-orders are accepted for any product out of stock. Simply follow the pre-order function for a particular product, to pre-order and reserve your product. For products that are not on our website, please contact our Customer Service team who will be happy to assist you.
Yes we do. Orders of more than AED500 are eligible for free delivery within the United Arab Emirates. Orders of less than AED500 can be delivered using a rate of AED30 within the United Arab Emirates, depending on the size of the shipment. All the products will be shipped within UAE only. 30 AED flat rate would be charged for local deliveries within UAE.
Standard delivery within the United Arab Emirates is 2 - 3 working days. For pre-order items, timelines will vary subject to the stocking & availability of the product.
We accept payment in cash, and via debit and credit cards. We accept most credit cards including American Express, Mastercard and Visa. Bank transfers can also be facilitated, please contact our Customer Service team for details.
Yes you can. Please include your request for a later delivery date in the comments section of the order. Or contact our Customer Service team directly.
Industry standard DJ equipment for nightclubs typically include a minimum of two DJ / Media Players (for example Denon SC6000 or Pioneer CDJ3000) and one mixer (for example Allen & Heath Xone 92, Denon X1850, Pioneer DJM900 NXS2 or Rane MP2016). Some nightclubs may also include two turntables (for example Pioneer PLX1000 or Technics SL1210).
A four-channel DJ kit mixer is generally recommended as it allows you to connect up to four DJ / Media Players and/or turntables.