First Level Electronics Audio and Acoustic Trading LLC (also known as Selecta DJs) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. The following policy will provide you with information on the measures employed by Selecta DJs to protect your data when you visit our website.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (selectadjs.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children
- Reaching Selecta DJs
Please do not hesitate to contact us on the email below if you have any questions about our policy.
- Third Parties
In some instances, you may be forwarded to third party websites, services providers and applications.
These third parties may store your personal data. We strongly advise you to review their privacy policies.
- Data Collection
Your personal data could include information about your identity, location and contact information.
We use this data only for the purposes of Selecta DJs operations in order to better serve you as our customer.
This could include:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier or date of birth.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data could be derived from your personal data but we do not consider this to be personal data as this data should not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
How do we collect your data?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services
- create an account on our website
- subscribe to our service or publications
- request marketing to be sent to you
- or give us feedback or contact us
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We may collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources.
- Using Your Data
We will only use your personal data with your consent or when the law allows us to do so. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- For our legitimate business interests (or those of a third party) in order to further develop and improve our services and offerings.
- To provide you with updates on new products and solutions offered by our group of companies
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising as set out below
- Marketing Offers
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data and order history to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You may receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services through our portal.
- Third-Party Marketing
We will not share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes but please note that if you opt to receive services by a third party on our platform, we do not control how they use your data and this may include for marketing purposes. Please refer to your agreement with any such third party for further information.
- Opting out
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that no further marketing material is sent to you.
- We use these cookies on our website to collect information about how you browse the site. The cookies track information such as the number of visits, duration of visit, destination page, bounce rate and other general information.
- We use the information collected by the cookies to measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved.
- You will normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
- CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We may share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Internal third parties – parties that are within the same group of companies.
- External third parties – parties that provide professional services to us such as IT, design, auditing and legal services.
- Customers and service providers – for both customers and service providers, we may share your personal data with actual or prospective counterparties on the portal in order to provide the portal services to you.
- At the request of law enforcement, regulators or governments departments and agencies, or if required to bring or defend legal proceedings.
- We require all recipients to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
Your personal data may be hosted on our own internal servers in the United Arab Emirates or of those at Shopify.
We consider personal data to be of critical importance, and have implemented practices to secure your data. We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data via the internet is not always completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.