Money Back and Returns
- Return/Refund Policy Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
- A handling charge of 10% or AED75, whichever is greater, will be charged to the Customer where it is established that the reason for return of the goods was not subject to provisions of the above warranty or guarantee clauses of these terms and conditions (e.g., unwanted items).
- Re-delivery of goods after failed delivery where the Company or their couriers are not at fault may require re-delivery and /or return delivery charges
- Once opened, cartridges and stylus, headphones and vocal microphones may not be returned.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns for special order items, these items can range from custom made cases to products that we do not usually carry in stock. If you are unsure if the product you have purchased is a special order item please confirm this with your sales advisor.
- Any new goods that are found to be faulty maybe returned for replacement or a refund in which case the Purchaser has to notify the Company within 7 days of the receipt of goods. Item must be unused, in its original condition and in its original packaging.
- Equipment warranty coverage period against manufacturing defect is as follows: AIAIAI – 1 Years, Allen & Heath – 1 Year, DAP Audio – 1 Year, Denon – 1 Year, L’Acoustics - 5 Years, MWM – 1 Year, Numark – 1 Year, Omnitronic – 1 Year, Pioneer DJ – 1 Year, QSC – 1 Year, Rane – 1 Year,
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Customer can cancel their order within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.