The ATH-M40x over-ear wired headphones feature advanced engineering and robust construction, making them the perfect studio headphones for professional tracking, mixing, and monitoring. Equipped with 40 mm drivers and tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range, these closed-back headphones deliver a critically acclaimed audio experience.
Step up to the advanced design of M-Series professional headphones with the ATH-M40x studio monitor headphones. The high-quality build makes for a pair of lightweight yet durable wired headphones for professional studio tracking and mixing. Built with professional-grade ear pad and headphone material, the ATH-M40x provides a comfortable fit for extended wear.
Thanks to the circumaural design that contours around the ears, these Audio-Technica wired, on-ear headphones provide unmatched sound isolation with minimal bleed to let you hear the full-spectrum detail of your sound source, even in loud environments. The essential 40 mm drivers add a professional and balanced sound experience.
The modern headphone’s design features a detachable cable with convenient single-side cable exit for hassle-free listening, plus swilving earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring. Find out why the online reviewers, top audio engineers, and passionate fans agree, the M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build quality that provides a pure professional performance for an affordable price.
Included Accessories: The ATH-M40x comes with a 6.3 mm (¼”) snap-on adaptor.
- Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cable (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable and 3.0 m straight cable)
- For professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring
||15 - 24,000 Hz
|Maximum Input Power
||1,600 mW at 1 kHz
||240 g (8.5 oz), without cable and connector
||Includes two interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable and detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable
|Cable - Detachable
||CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
||Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter