4" Powered Monitors With Bluetooth
Everyone deserves professional sound. CR4-XBT Creative Multimedia Reference Monitors are designed for content creators, producers, musicians, video editors and beyond. Experience detailed studio sound quality through a compact, yet powerful, 4” creative reference monitor with Bluetooth connectivity.
UPGRADE YOUR LISTENING EXPERIENCE
Mackie CR4-XBT studio monitors are unrivaled in sound quality and style. Now you can have true studio sound in any creative space, whether you’re a content creator, a DJ, solo artist, producer, or are simply looking for stellar sound so you can enjoy your favorite music, movies and more. CR4-XBT monitors combine a silk dome tweeter and a 4” polypropylene woofer for clean, articulate sound with plenty of low-end extension. With Bluetooth connectivity, you can go wireless and stream audio straight to your monitors.
- Premium Woofer and Tweeter for Studio-Quality Sound
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Sleek, Brushed Metal Grille with Outlined Design
- Convenient Front-Facing Headphone Jack
- Flexible Input Options—1/4”, 1/8” and RCA
- 50 watts of CR Series sound for home studios, content creators, gaming, and listening
- Bluetooth connectivity for pristine listening without the wires
- Sleek design with a brushed metal front plate to match any desk
- 4” polypropylene woofer and custom-tuned ports for deep bass extension
- .75” silk tweeter and specially designed waveguide for unmatched clarity
- Speaker placement switch—choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob
- Flexible input options that include 1/4”, 1/8” and RCA
- Front-facing headphone output jack
Premium woofers and tweeters, high-headroom amplifiers and all-wood enclosures—this is what professional sound is made of. Don’t let the compact size fool you. CR4-XBT studio monitors deliver clean, accurate sound for bedroom studios and gaming setups alike.
Sounding great is only half the battle—your multimedia monitors should reflect your style too. The sharp aesthetic of CR4-XBT monitors looks great in the studio, the bedroom or any home listening setup. Be bold and make it loud without sacrificing style.
No one likes having to dig around for monitor controls. That’s why we put a volume control and power switch right on the front. Toggle the speaker placement switch to change which side of the desk you want the volume knob on. Your creative space is a personal command center. We’re just giving you better tools to control it.
We wouldn’t limit you to just one input type! CR4-XBT monitors have 1/4“, 1/8“ and RCA inputs for added versatility. With so many options, you can connect an audio interface, turntable, smartphone or media player all at once.
So, your mix sounds great through your studio monitors. Now what? Get a second perspective of your mix using the front-facing headphone jack. Listening through the headphones jack automatically turns off output from the monitors—no need to twist knobs or pull faders.
It’s All About the Bass
Treat yourself to some extra bass. CR-X monitors have polypropylene woofers and rear-firing ports for tight bass response, but if you really want to shake the block, add the CR8S-XBT. The matching subwoofer is driven by a 200W amplifier and 8” high-output woofer for a deep low-end punch. Learn More
Cut the Cord
In addition to our standard inputs, CR4-XBT monitors feature Bluetooth connectivity to make it easy to listen to music instantly, without a mess of extra wires. Just hold down the Running Man icon and let the Bluetooth magic do the rest.