16-Channel Professional USB Mixer
Experience the best-in-class series of professional analog USB mixers with effects. The Mackie ProFX16v3 is a 16-channel mixer that brings next-level performance and versatility to recording studios and venues.
MORE PRO. MORE AWESOME.
Power your studio or live rig with award-winning Onyx preamps and a high-resolution GigFX engine. The Mackie ProFX16v3 gives you ultimate control, versatility and flexibility for multiple applications that range from studio recording to live sound reinforcement. And with the included Waveform™ OEM software bundle, you’ll have the ultimate plugin collection for fine-tuning your sound.
- High-resolution ecording via USB
- Award-Winning Onyx Preamps for Pristine Audio
- Powerful FX Engine with Customizable Presets
- 48-volt Phantom Power
- Headphone Output with Independent Volume Control
- Dedicated Control Room Output
- Rugged Design
Onyx Mic Preamps
The Mackie ProFX16v3 features seven award-winning Onyx mic preamps for capturing pristine audio in the studio or on stage. Ultra-low noise and up to 60dB of gain means tons of headroom and clarity for any microphone.
GigFX High-Resolution Effects Engine
The Mackie ProFX16v3 has a high-resolution effects engine to give your sound the perfect touch, whether you need to add a bit of reverb to a guitar track or explore new sounds. With 24 incredible effects, you’ll have everything you need to shape your sound beyond limit.
2x4 192 kHz USB Recording
Ensuring you get great sound is our top priority, which is why the Mackie ProFX16v3 is optimized for USB recording at sample rates up to 192 kHz. Use the 2X4 I/O to send separate mixes from your computer to your headphones and the channel strip—professional workflow at its finest.
When you need to keep levels in check, why bother with a compression plugin when you have a dedicated compression knob on every channel? Compress highly dynamic audio sources like podcast dialogue, vocalists, guitars and more—with a single turn of a knob.
Latency-Free Direct Monitoring
Real-time monitoring is crucial for every recording application, and latency issues can make monitoring unbearable. What if you need to monitor the mix from your computer? The Mackie ProFX16v3 makes it easy with latency-free direct monitoring. You can even use the dedicated control to blend between your DAW and channel inputs.
Waveform oem™ DAW
Waveform OEM is a multi award-winning workstation, featuring powerful and creative tools to inspire the modern musician. Unlike typical ‘Lite’ versions, it does not impose any restrictions – you get unlimited track count, powerful features, compatibility with all popular plug-ins and efficient performance on MacOS ®, Windows®, and Linux ® operating systems.
DAW Essentials Collection™
Introducing a collection of 16 contemporary FX plug-ins for use with any DAW. These plug-ins utilize the very latest algorithms and coding techniques to deliver extraordinary sound quality in an extremely efficient package, allowing the plug-ins to be used liberally across a wide range of native computer systems.
- Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, Delay Studio, Stereo Delay, Tape Delay, Crossover, Limiter, Gate / Expander, Ducker, Flanger, Crusher, Chorus, Bus Compressor, Phaser, and Auto Filter
- 16-channel USB mixer with 11 low-noise, high-headroom Onyx preamps that provide 60dB of gain
- 3-band EQ with On/Off hard bypass switch and variable mid frequency control
- Dual stereo USB return for additional routing flexibility during performances
- Latency-free direct monitoring for hassle-free overdub sessions
- High-resolution recording with sample rates up to 192kHz to Mac/PC via USB
- 24 included effects, including reverbs, delays and choruses, delivered via GigFX effects engine
- Built-in compression keeps louder audio in check while pulling up softer audio sources
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, bass, and other instruments
- 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all channels
- Aux/Monitor with dedicated per-channel send control
- Dual stereo subgroup output bus with per-channel assignment
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control
- Dedicated control room output with level control
- Footswitch input for FX mute
- Waveform OEM professional software bundle included with purchase of ProFX16v3