49 Key Fully Integrated MIDI Controller Keyboard with 16 Velocity Sensitive Pads
Made To Create
Launchkey is our intuitive and fully integrated MIDI keyboard controller for making tracks in Ableton Live, designed to give you everything you need to create and play your music. Made for creators of all abilities, Launchkey gives you inspirational tools to expand your musical vocabulary. Scale and Chord modes and a powerful arpeggiator push your musical creativity and help start new ideas. Custom Modes and a full-size MIDI output transform Launchkey into a powerful centrepiece of any music-making setup.
Ableton Live Integration
Launchkey gives you unrivalled access to Ableton Live’s functions, including Capture MIDI, track arm, quantise, click and loop controls. Not using Ableton Live? No problem, Launchkey also has full integration with Logic, Cubase and Reason, plus out of the box functionality with other DAWs including Studio One and Pro Tools, via HUI.
Expand Your Musical Vocabulary
Inspirational features include Scale Mode, Chord Modes and a powerful arpeggiator, which together extend your musical capabilities and let you create in new ways. Scale Mode transposes keys and pads played to notes in the scale selected; three chord modes let you trigger complex chords with one finger, while the powerful arpeggiator gets melodies moving, fast. Strum Mode, introduced with firmware v1.1, lets you strum chords, for even more playing potential.
Four Model Sizes
Available in 25-, 37-, 49- and 61-key variants, it’s easier than ever to pick the size that suits. 25- and 37-key models are perfect for mobile producers and performers, and for those in tight setups. 49- and 61-key versions are ideal for larger setups, and for those who want more keys, and greater hands-on control with faders and fader buttons.
Product Hardware Specifications
- 25/37/49/61 velocity sensitive keys
- Launchkey 25 - 258mm H, 463mm W, 77mm D
- Launchkey 37 - 258mm H, 555mm W, 77mm D
- Launchkey 49 - 258mm H, 789mm W, 77mm D
- Launchkey 61 - 258mm H, 952mm W, 77mm D
- 16x2 char screen
- 16 RGB backlit velocity sensitive pads
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 8 knobs
- 9 sliders (49/61 key models)
- 5 pin MIDI out socket
- Arm/select buttons (49/61 key models)
- Arp/scale/fixed chord buttons
- Octave up/down buttons
- Play/stop/record/loop buttons
- Track navigation buttons
- Capture MIDI/quantise/click/undo buttons
- Stop/solo/mute button
- Scene launch button
- Device select/device lock buttons
- USB B socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4” jack socket
- Kensington security slot
- Works with Ableton Live 10 or later. Ableton Live 10 Lite included.
- Full integration with Logic and Reason, plus out of the box functionality with other DAWs including Studio One, Cubase and Pro Tools, via HUI.
- Launchkey also works as a standard MIDI controller.
- USB bus powered
- Power supply not included