Active Media Reference Monitors With Bluetooth
Sound you can trust.
PreSonus® Eris®-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E4.5 BT employs the same technology as the larger Eris models to deliver studio-quality sound, with a smooth and accurate frequency response. Yet they’re compact enough to fit almost anywhere.
Clean overall sound, smooth high end, and a wide sweet spot
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E4.5 BT’s 4.5-inch woofer result in tight bass that you can feel, as well as cleaner overall sound. The one-inch silk-dome tweeter produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a fairly wide pattern, creating a large optimal listening area, or “sweet spot,” so you can move around and still hear an accurate stereo image. With 25 watts per side of onboard power, the Eris BT-series monitor speakers pack a serious punch, while still delivering clear, accurate audio.
A speaker’s response is affected by where you place it and the acoustics of your space. That’s why Eris E4.5 BT active media reference monitors offer controls to adjust the high- and low-frequency content, ensuring that your Bluetooth speakers always sound their best. A convenient front-panel volume knob sets both the speaker level and the integrated headphone amplifier’s level.
Convenient wireless Bluetooth connectivity.
With four different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris E4.5 BT monitors from almost any source. Fast, reliable, stereo Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity lets you go wireless, streaming sound from a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or other Bluetooth source. Play games, listen to music, and even create content wirelessly. When you want a wired connection—say, from a computer, turntable, TV, or other line-level source—the Eris E4.5 BT has you covered, with rear-panel, left and right ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs and front-panel 1/8” stereo inputs. A loud, clear, front-panel headphone amplifier lets you work and play in stealth mode, without disturbing your housemates.
Like all PreSonus speakers, the Eris E4.5 BT offers consistent, accurate listening, with the smooth and even frequency response that has made Eris studio and media reference monitors popular around the world. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for any small space. Want extra-deep low end? Pair compact Eris E4.5 BTs with our Eris Sub8 active subwoofer for a perfectly matched, full-range sound system that fits almost anywhere.
Components and construction
- 4.5-inch (114 mm), woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- High- and low-frequency tuning controls
- Front-panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
- Bluetooth pairing button
Power and safety
- 50 watt (25W/side), Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs
- Stereo Bluetooth 5.0 wireless input
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch stereo, and RCA inputs
- Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel 1/8-inch output
- Speaker wire
- 1/8-inch TRS to Stereo RCA cable
- Stereo RCA to Stereo TS cable
- Studio One® Prime and Studio Magic Software Suite ($1,000 value!)
|1- Stereo 1/8"|
|2- Balanced ¼” TRS|
|2- Unbalanced RCA|
|Frequency Response||70 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Crossover Frequency||2.8 kHz|
|HF Driver||1” silk dome|
|Peak SPL (@ 1 meter)||100 dB|
|Input Impedance||10 kΩ|
|Volume Range||A-type taper|
|MF Control||Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 100 Hz)|
|HF Control||Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 10 kHz)|
|External mains fuse|
|100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz|
|Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard|
|Width||6.4" (163 mm)|
|Depth||7" (180 mm)|
|Height||9.5" (241 mm)|
|Weight (per pair)||13 lb. (5.9 kg)|
As a commitment to constant improvement, PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., reserves the right to change any specification stated herein, at any time, without notification.