4-Channel Performance Pad Controller For SeratoDJ
4 CHANNEL PERFORMANCE PAD CONTROLLER
The Reloop Beatmix 4 is a performance-oriented 4-channel pad controller for Serato. Both companies have teamed up, to develop a 'fun to use' 4-Channel controller for the worldwide popular DJ software Serato to work seamlessly plug 'n' play: Connect and start mixing.
INCLUDING 4-DECK SERATO DJ LITE
The Beatmix 4 comes with the 4-deck version of SERATO DJ LITE out of the box.
OPTIMIZED FOR THE CLUB
Beatmix 4 offers an ergonomically designed 4-channel mixer layout, optimized for the club allowing you to work intuitively: Dedicated equalizer and gain dials, high-quality line-faders, an extremely smooth-running crossfader, 16 multi-colour drum pads, as well as two extensive FX units are the foundation for your creativity.
Beatmix 4 is a winning package combining extensive mixing functions and a well thought out performance pad section - all at a very attractive price.
- 4-Deck Serato Performance Pad DJ Controller
- Easy plug 'n' play: Simply connect to your computer and start mixing your tracks
- Performance pad section: 16x multi-colour drum pads for triggering loop-, sample- and hot cue-mode
- Colour-coded trigger pads give you visual feedback about mode and function
- Split mode: Cue and sampler mode can be combined
- Illuminated jog wheel (LED) for visual feedback on the virtual needle position (Serato only)
- Ergonomic and intuitive mixer/player design for optimal work flow
- Dedicated 3-band EQ control and gain control per channel
- SP-6 sample bank control with dedicated sampler volume fader
- Fader-start feature: Easy Cue control with the channel fader
- Quick-skip: Fast search within a track
- Slim-profile, big jog wheels with premium aluminium platters and superior scratching integration
- Control many, stunning DJ effects (FX engine by iZotope) with 2 FX units
- Integrated USB audio club interface
- 14-bit pitch fader with pitch bend control buttons
- Large transport section with stutter and sync controls
- Mouse-less playlist navigation
- 2x headphones connections on the front panel: 3.5 mm & 6.3 mm stereo jack
- 6.3 mm jack mic input with volume control on the front panel
- SHIFT buttons for second layer control
- ASIO drivers (CORE compliant) with minimal latency and highest audio characteristics (PC/Mac)
- Seamless hardware integration for Serato DJ Lite
- MIDI-ready: Compatible with most popular DJ software
- USB bus powered: No power supply required!
- Input: 1x mic (6.3 mm jack)
- Output: 1x master out (stereo RCA), 2x headphones monitor out (3.5 mm & 6.3 mm jack)
- Dimensions: 558 x 317 x 41 mm
- Weight: 2.70 kg (net)
- Incl. Serato DJ Lite 4 channel version, USB cord and quick start guide