Mount & Gauge Set
The turntable tone arm and cartridge should always be correctly aligned and regularly maintained allowing you to enjoy the great sound of your vinyl collection to the max.
The Reloop Turntable Cartridge Mount & Gauge Set includes everything you need to perfectly align, care for and clean both your turntable and cartridge.
Cartridge alignment protractor
The practical SME alignment tool with mirroring for aligning the cartridge allows you to precisely measure the distance between the cartridge tip and the tone arm pivot point so you can optimise the angle of the headshell system. The result is much improved track precision, significantly less wear, and crystal clear sound.
Thorough needle care
Thanks to the high-quality stylus cleaning fluid, both stubborn dirt and the finest vinyl residues can be removed without leaving any trace.
Level your turntable accurately
Another very useful tool, the spirit level, which allows you to finely align turntables and headshell systems so that they are in the perfect position.
Determine the stylus tracking force
The stylus tracking force gauge and the five included balancing weights also make it possible to determine the optimum contact force of the pick-up systems.
As you would expect, a metal screwdriver for mounting headshell systems and tweezers for delicate adjustments are also included.
Premium gift packaging
The set comes in a high-quality storage box to keep everything organised and safe.
- All-in-one set for adjusting, aligning, and cleaning turntable tone arm and cartridge
- Mirrored SME alignment tool
- Stylus cleaning fluid, metal screwdriver, spirit level & stylus tracking force gauge
- All-in-one set for adjusting, aligning and cleaning turntable tone arm and cartridge
- Mirrored SME alignment tool for aligning the cartridge
- Highly efficient cleaning fluid for removing dirt and vinyl residues
- Metal screwdriver for mounting headshell systems
- Spirit level for aligning the pick-up systems and for adjusting turntable, CD player and other equipment
- Tone arm balance for determining the needle contact force with 5 balancing weights (0.5 – 3 g)
- High-quality storage box
- SME alignment tool: 135 x 32 mm
- Stylus cleaning fluid: 20 ml
- Spirit level: D = 18 mm
- Stylus tracking force gauge / scale: 5 balancing weights (0.5 g, 0.75 g, 1 g, 2 g, 3 g)
- Box dimensions: 254 x 33 x 181 mm
- Complete Box weight: 345 g
- Set comprising: mirrored SME alignment tool, highly efficient stylus cleaning fluid,